Pray for ### and ### family over ...

Pray for ### and ### family over the spirit of death ### seeing this in dreams. Help ### cancel it in Jesus name.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. ### encourage ### to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless ### and grant ### desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for God to provide provision and for even travel company (possibly a godly future spouse) to journey with overseas.
Replies
12
Views
170
Dear Lord As I am revising for my state exam for tomorrow please be with me Jesus. I am so afraid of failing and I feel I don't know anything. I really want to pass and not feel like a failure, I feel so depressed and sad as well as I cannot go home for the holidays. Please help me not to feel...
Replies
9
Views
303
Please can you pray for my husband, ### and I. We are having a really rocky period in our marriage. I have tried to stop him abusing alcohol and his parents are also alcoholics so are poisoning me to him. I feel completely hopeless. Please pray he will see the light and move with me closer to...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom