2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Both my legs are in strong pain I went hospital but no changes no improvement so my brother help in the Discovering the Jewish Jesus. Mr. ###, I see your one tv. Your truth teaching has that my heart. God's is in my mouth all the time. Lord Jesus may bless you from head to the feed I love your...
Replies
9
Views
300
Thank You Jesus for the answered prayers. Thanks to this awesome godly prayer group who helped me move the hearts of those we asked for financial assistance for ###, ###, and little ### stranded in ###, now. Praying for their successful negotiation with the ### Immigration at ### that they will...
Replies
1
Views
48
MY LORD I thank u for this morning.
Replies
7
Views
83
I pray my financial blessing to reach me soon
Replies
7
Views
103
I pray my life goes straight in God's way
Replies
8
Views
143
I pray due to awakening in sweat to realize that I have spent Christmas like any other day but this time ignored, cold, awful, and insulted. My eldest came through the day before to tell me I would never see him again... wt?? Gee thanks for the jabs kiddo. I have been concerned since and trying...
Replies
9
Views
271
Remember my mother in your prayers. Today is her 2nd chemo, but her condition is not better. She is admitted in emergency.
Replies
9
Views
257
Meri problem ha ke mera paise to ata ha, lakin vo tikte nai, meri ya problem ka haal karo.
Replies
9
Views
88
Breakthrough in my prayer life. Families salvation. Marriage. Financial breakthrough.
Replies
8
Views
188
Pl pray for mighty ### blood test to be good and eligible for 2nd chemo who is ### years old
Replies
9
Views
224
Back
Top Bottom