2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayer for my children and their cousins. They are caught up in alcohol consumption. They are living recklessly and I am asking to please pray for them so that they will surrender unto God and His authority. Thanking you in advance. God bless.
Replies
10
Views
428
Hello! Praise God! I’m very worried about my ###’s life. She is going to undergo an operation tomorrow. She cannot even eat anything now. She has long had Stomach ulcers & Also Gallstones, so she is subjected to surgery. I’m kindly requesting for all your Prayers to her please. I feel so down &...
Replies
11
Views
248
My son ### is being sick now he not able to walk moreover he is talking differently please pray for him some switch has been done on him I am from ###
Replies
11
Views
358
Pray for me for delivery everything is not going well please pray for me and my family
Replies
2
Views
51
I have to file an appeal today for a job test in which the answer to 2 questions are documented incorrect. I risk losing my job if it's not approved, and the training and tests improved. I keep being prevented from filing it. The appeal also needs to be reviewed by the right person. The...
Replies
12
Views
315
”Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver...
Replies
11
Views
131
God to bless me with a life partner, good health, a better paying job, God to help me achieve my goals. Love peace and unit in my family.
Replies
11
Views
177
Tomorrow they r reopening clg for me.. only my batch..I want to stay from all the negativities..n focus on studies..please guide me and safeguard me Jesus..n my sister should get married to a very good person soon..my mom should earn well n do for my sister..we shall soon get a new house..my...
Replies
10
Views
376
God please bless my family and grant all our heart desires.
Replies
10
Views
163
Back
Top Bottom