2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My daughter ### is flying back home today. She has also been having many problems with her eyes. Her eyes get red and maybe she has like pink eye or an eye infection. Please, pray she lands safely at her destination and please pray her eyes are healed. Thank you all.
Replies
10
Views
283
Summary (due to privacy): A request for insight into the future, with personal details redacted.
Replies
9
Views
104
I have been praying as well and ask for prayer for a financial breakthrough and for my womb being blessed again with a healthy son. As well as always wanted to find love and marry and serve God wholeheartedly... I want an overall or holistic breakthrough.... I need that negative cloud that's...
Replies
10
Views
201
Please pray nobody interferes with my fertility treatment and I have two beautiful kids of my own, healthy and gifted 🙏
Replies
9
Views
292
Pls deliverance from pornography and steroids for ### please
Replies
10
Views
251
Please pray for me to never lose my job. Please pray for me to be able to get the most accurate and precise refraction for each patient that I treat. Please pray for me to never get any customer complaints. Please pray for me to be the best in my field of work. Please pray for my children to be...
Replies
10
Views
238
my name is ### ### my prayer request is everytime month end comes i can"t enjoy sarary please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
338
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m trying to take care of my mom and due to the COVID-19 no longer have the financial means to do so. I would really like to convince her to move to an area where medical care is more readily available, where food and groceries are more...
Replies
9
Views
131
Greetings brothers and sisters, my ### is still not well, he is very sick, he can't move, he can't eat and he still experiences pains in his chest and his feet, please continue praying with us.
Replies
7
Views
130
Summary (due to privacy): Request for guidance and support in business endeavors and personal matters.
Replies
9
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom