2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pastor plz help pray for my son ### ###, age ###, he is taking drugs and abusive at home plz help pastor ###
Replies
8
Views
159
Please pray for my son, who is moving out, that he will find a new job quickly, and not be stressed over money.
Replies
7
Views
70
Pastor plz pray for my son ### he is taking drugs and very abusive at home plz help pastor am in trouble
Replies
9
Views
216
I would like you to pray for me that The Lord use me as vessels to support the gospel finances by multiplied more my finances. I would like you to pray for my little brother who rejects Jesus Christ as only Saviour and only Lord. His name is ### ### ### ###. I would like you to pray for the...
Replies
8
Views
144
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
121
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
10
Views
145
praying for financial breakthrough as I am depleted of food and rent I'm facing eviction I want to trust God will make a way where there seems to be no way
Replies
14
Views
255
Please pray for me, my possible potential friend ###, who I met months ago in August in the Summer. Recently, she added me back on Facebook and said when I met her in August this past summer, she would add me and we could hang out and be friends. However, I don't think she lives in my apartment...
Replies
8
Views
264
A stalker who has never met me is making bogus mental health reports pretending I’m sick, his “patient” and sending them to authorities as well as getting his friends to do this. Please pray I can evidence everything that’s going on and I am protected.
Replies
8
Views
186
I have two prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
112
Back
Top Bottom