2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I pray for God's favor, financial blessing, academic success in my second semester exam, financial breakthrough, I pray against all evil in my life, to be loved, respected, luck.
Replies
10
Views
231
Please I need you all to pray for me my name is ### ### ### ### I always get promise and fail and I also want God to settle me this new year with my own wife and job
Replies
9
Views
271
I pray for God's favor, financial blessing, academic success in my second semester exam, financial breakthrough, I pray against all evil in my life, to be loved, respected, luck.
Replies
9
Views
184
*O Lord of Hosts, I pray that You will help me and everyone in this prayer site to change, according to the image of Your Son, and that which is not dependent on us, You change it by the work of Your Holy Spirit and Your Word, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ! Dear God, please look mercifully...
Replies
11
Views
211
Please help ### get off the computer and do something else instead. Help ### distance himself from ###. Help ### distance himself from ###.
Replies
7
Views
155
Please am asking for prayers please
Replies
8
Views
86
Please pray for my plan to apply for a job post to the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (FIFA World Cup 2022) for the post of 'Print Production Senior Specialist' job. My complete experience is almost 40 years in this area. For the past 26 years here in Qatar in printing and publishing. I...
Replies
17
Views
489
PLS.CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ### ###. HE IS SO CONFUSED OF HIS PRESENT SITUATION IN ###. PLS. THAT GOD WILL SEND SOMEONE TO ASSIST HIM SO THAT HE CAN FLY HOME TO ###. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Replies
10
Views
336
My friend wants her son to be accepted by his father.
Replies
10
Views
83
Please please all pray lord your words says ask and I will receive lord photographs are so so so very important to me I don't want to be scared fear getting my photographs taken being on video call lord you can do all things I ask you please please lord bless me please to look incredibly...
Replies
7
Views
155
Back
Top Bottom