2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praying for my home loan to be approved and let the owner from whom we took the home from give all his papers to get the loan cleared, give him the mind to make us free from all tensions...pray for ### pls
Replies
13
Views
246
Prayer for my sister ### she has acute leukemia we need more blood for her platelet is very low
Replies
13
Views
331
I have a mental problem. It makes me fearful and excessively angry even at the slightest provocation and a feeling of fatigued. I want God to heal me.
Replies
14
Views
359
Please pray that I can get my business orders together...Thank The Lord for his great work with my auction. I obeyed his word and he delivered. Here is my testimony. Thanks for all that prayed for my success. Please pray that the customers will pay immediately.
Replies
13
Views
297
Replies
13
Views
187
Holy and precious God. please forgive me of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness... Lord I come to you today thanking you for life love family friends forgiveness grace mercy and even my enemies that teach me constantly to forgive. Today I pray Lord for ### and the other numerous...
Replies
11
Views
367
Please pray for healing of my abdominal pain and illness
Replies
12
Views
223
Lots of new people are coming in to my life and since I don't know their intentions, I want God to distinguish them for me. And it's been really hard for me to study these days. Pray for me, thank you.
Replies
9
Views
182
Prayer for reversal of denial of claim for ###. Pray that she gets divine favor and receives her funds this week and all retroactive payments stamp Approval on her claim. Hallelujah Amen in Jesus Name. Also remove any delays in ### getting paid he is due his pay since the ###. Pray he is...
Replies
9
Views
272
Back
Top Bottom