2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
12
Views
210
Good morning, pray with me for my daughter, she left home on the 11 Dec. till today. She does not want to see me. Pray for that spirit of separation.
Replies
21
Views
281
God I have written my exams very well but still I failed. I was confident I will pass so I took answer paper copy. Valuation was very tough still I am only ### marks short for a pass. I have complained to the university and there is a question of ### marks for which they have not given any mark...
Replies
14
Views
234
Hamera ### me ### ma aur ### ### Ma k liya parathna kar Do Dono he Bimar hoti rahita hai aur ### liya ve Pray kar Do ..
Replies
12
Views
175
Pray for me my life partner ### and our relationship. Pray all blessings and happiness. Pray my all family members and friends. Pray in Jesus name. Pray my sister.
Replies
13
Views
220
God, thank You for a new day ~ grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. For vaccines produced & first responders & frontline workers! Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###
Replies
15
Views
312
Pray for my son ###(### years) from ### ###, we had gone for a party outside now he is vomiting and crying a
Replies
13
Views
333
God, protect and heal me & my loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, Praise You, God! ###
Replies
13
Views
227
To get a permanent job and money to do God's work
Replies
13
Views
220
Keep me from my old temptations. Protect me from evil and snares of devils.
Replies
14
Views
211
Back
Top Bottom