2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

HELP ON JOB AND AT HOME AND HELP MY ### AND ### MY ### AND MY ### THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Replies
11
Views
114
My name is ### ### ### from Maharashtra ###. My health is usually fine. I get sick only when I go out for work. Please pray for me. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
127
My God protect me from evil. Witchcraft curses, sickness destruction. No weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
286
Education Prayer requests for education often focus on guidance, wisdom, and success for students, teachers, and educational institutions. Here are some examples of prayer requests related to education: 1. Pray for ###, who is starting their first year of college. May they find wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
163
"Let us pray to fully understand, one of life's greatest challenges shall be the honest willingness to change our attitude and behavior, accordingly, as Christ our Lord God, has put forth, of the way to conduct our lives. And, let us pray to understand, this requires a spiritual concept...
Replies
10
Views
297
There is a curse put on me and my mother; we are both possessed by evil inside us. Mind control is affecting our health, which is going down. It says it's got our souls, help, and it's going to kill us and block us from heaven. Something about the rapture. I have evidence in videos and pictures...
Replies
11
Views
284
Good day, hope this mail finds you well. I have been struggling to travel to the UK with my family, I have written IELTS severally, which is a prerequisite to travel abroad, but hadn't gotten the required band score. I recently sat for IELTS and passed three components of the exam very well, but...
Replies
10
Views
370
Pray for ### and ### stop lying and stop making false statements against me. I pray they both make better choices and the truth be revealed.
Replies
10
Views
450
Please pray for ### and ### for financial breakthrough
Replies
11
Views
104
Please pray for healing of my illness I need a miracle
Replies
11
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom