2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me there is always trouble and anxiety in my mind. ###
Replies
11
Views
240
God please help me get school fees for my form ### daughter. I want financial breakthrough. I want deliverance for my children who have gone astray.
Replies
10
Views
2K
I want deliverance for my daughter who suffers seizure since ### years ago. Her name is ###.
Replies
11
Views
206
Lord Jesus, please bless me with your wisdom, knowledge and guide my steps in my job..one side political pressure, no one is cooperating in my work...Lord, please help me...
Replies
10
Views
231
God please help me I want to love you more than before I want to stop watching porn and I want to stop wanking .. I want you to help me stop being lazy....help me to pray...you told me you have good plans for me don't let me destroy it..forgive me I feel so unholy cleanse my sin .......holy...
Replies
9
Views
187
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and guidance in a marriage.
Replies
8
Views
88
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and guidance in a marriage.
Replies
11
Views
106
MY LORD pls protect me this night. In JESUS mighty name. AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
92
I'm very confused why ### isn't talking to me. Please help ### talk to me and be ###'s playful self again. Give ### the strength and kindness. Help ### relax and stop stressing.
Replies
7
Views
162
I pray that me, my family and good friends are always safe and healthy.. please protect all of us from evil and covid-19. Same as all the prayer warriors here. In Jesus Holy name. Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
173
Back
Top Bottom