Confused

allie222

Beloved Servant
I'm very confused why ### isn't talking to me. Please help ### talk to me and be ###'s playful self again. Give ### the strength and kindness. Help ### relax and stop stressing.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us all with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never worry, panic, or faint. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the New Year's Prayer 2021
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
171
I am a struggling christian I have many struggles on is I am confused about the sabbath people say Sunday, I am an ex seventh day Adventist, I don't believe in all there teachings but I keep Friday sunset to Saturday sunset as my sabbath day of rest, but I don't keep it like the Jewish I try to...
Replies
9
Views
96
Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago, I was found to be lost, dazed, confused and disoriented. I pray that I find my way to the LORD as soon as possible before the evil one finds a gap/space/loophole. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom