2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear God, pls by the mercy of our Lord Jesus liberate me and my family from every ### of suffering and lack of finances.
Replies
11
Views
303
Please pray for my family. I am going in very much financial problems. God please help me.
Replies
11
Views
109
Please pray for healing of a friend with severe anxiety.
Replies
10
Views
177
I pray for a husband and I want to get pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, and give birth to beautiful, healthy babies! Claimed in Jesus' name!
Replies
10
Views
319
Respected all. Praise the Lord. Please pray for negative RTPCR for Covid 19. today I have given sample. plz pray for ### healing. Amen
Replies
2
Views
90
Dear Prophet, I am from ###. Kindly pray for me. Thank you. ### ###
Replies
10
Views
333
Hey, I have a problem in business, money problem, disputes in marriage, and I have got no friends in the place. Where ### pleads help me.
Replies
10
Views
216
Please pray for my mother ### to eat and drink as she is not able to.
Replies
11
Views
272
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and a future marriage, despite challenges and unfulfilled prophecies. The individual is seeking spiritual support and intervention for a relationship and marriage in early 2021.
Replies
12
Views
389
Back
Top Bottom