2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord! Thank you for your prayers! I'm very grateful to God that I have completed my masters recently..All Glory to Him!! Even when it seemed impossible, this new year God opened door for me because of all your prayers..thank you once again!
Replies
10
Views
60
Pls pray for ### to pass OET exam
Replies
10
Views
52
As I stand on the promise, I'm asking that the saints stand with me on the promise that God says healing belongs to all that believe. In the next couple of weeks, I have health tests and I'm seeking God to bring me through.
Replies
8
Views
84
Please pray for successful marriage for my younger sister coming up this year ###.
Replies
10
Views
43
Please I want more anointing to do the work of God to establish a ministry and also favor of God, also open doors this year. Thanks I am ### from ###.
Replies
10
Views
48
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. Here's a redacted version of your request: I'm suffering from Black magic problem please pray for ###
Replies
10
Views
53
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of my debts in full, provide for my family financially, meet all of my financial obligations and financial needs! AMEN
Replies
10
Views
57
Please pray for good weather for ###'s show.
Replies
12
Views
158
Please pray for ###, he just got admitted to the ICU he is in coma and pray also for ###'s salvation. thank you
Replies
10
Views
61
Replies
11
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom