Praise the lord! Thank you for your ...

Praise the lord! Thank you for your prayers! I'm very greatful to God that I have completed my masters recently..All Glory to Him!! Even when it seemed impossible, this new year God opened door for me because of all your prayers..thank you once again!
PRAISE God!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for your prayerful support over these years. Continuing to pray for an upright spouse and good family life in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name, where iron sharpens iron, safe place to live, stable jobs for us and unwavering faith in the Mighty Name of our Lord and...
Replies
12
Views
188
Lord Thank you for your guidance and protection. Thank you for always being with me. I thank you that this even though the enemies meant me for evil but God turn everything for good. I ask that the end peaceful and that the Lord protect me next month in JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
223
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom