2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord! Dear almighty please help me ### and my family..as we are going through a tough time..### has a tumor in brain..and I know that God won't desire ### to remain sick..I know that Jesus is my doctor....I believe that God has already performed a miracle for me... In the mighty name...
Replies
12
Views
39
Dear friends I ask that you continue to pray to Jesus that I become stronger day by day, hour by hour to overcome this difficulty. I am struggling to come to terms with being alone and I am asking that my partner contact me to discuss his situation. I know that our relationship was abusive, I...
Replies
9
Views
74
Pray for my friend's father to recover. He is in ### hospital. Had gall bladder operation. Now recovering but no appetite. His name is ###. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
50
Please GOD, I want to talk to you. Answer me with audible voice. 2. Touch me and renew all internal and external organs. 3. Bless me with huge financial miracles.
Replies
8
Views
24
Dear Almighty God, Please help my family to overcome the troubles we encountered today. I hope it will end up happy and peacefully. All hearts must healed and ask for forgiveness. No more war and I hope each and everyone will find peace and forgiveness in their hearts. Amen
Replies
9
Views
30
Prayer for me to live life of type 2 sugar diabetic free. Financial breakthrough, my family monies are scattered in different institutions like ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Not forgetting ###. Prayers over my twin daughters age ### years starting grade ### on Wednesday. ### she got a...
Replies
8
Views
42
Please pray I am protected totally in staying where I am or better, that my father and his friends see he won’t live with me and my children and that my whole life is in England, that he is independent and very capable and that other members of the family step in. He won’t live with me as he is...
Replies
8
Views
38
Please pray for healing of a big pain
Replies
8
Views
40
Brethren, thank God for each of us given to interceding for President ###. Impeachment trial is to start soon, let us invite God the Judge of all earth (Psalms 94:2; Isaiah 33:22) to rise up and let His just and righteous judgement prevail. The way to get God’s presence is through praise and...
Replies
9
Views
44
God bless you men of God, I really want to know what happens in my life since childhood I have been facing humiliation, persecution, shame, disgrace, rejection, and disappointments. I feel frustrated and helpless sometimes, does it mean that I am not doing the right things needed for me to do...
Replies
10
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom