2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God is good all the time. I want God to deliver me & my ### from the hand of enemy within & outside.
Replies
9
Views
37
I'm thankful to u for praying for me n my husband ### ..by ur prayers today after 11yrs I'm pregnant for 9 weeks By the grace of God. I'm in need of ur prayers n blessings..coz I have been recommended bedrest.. please pray for me and my baby.im blessed today n I want ur blessings and...
Replies
2
Views
18
Please pray for a financial breakthrough, as I am the breadwinner in my family and now am drowning in debt and struggling to provide for my family.
Replies
12
Views
61
Replies
11
Views
36
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please forgive me for asking for prayers for myself but I am truly in desperate need right now...
Replies
12
Views
55
My boyfriend has been having heart issues & their coach said their practice is going to be really hard today. I pray God gives ### strength & keeps ### safe. That ### has good health & gets through practice today. Amen
Replies
10
Views
188
HI MY NAME IS ### I AM FORM ### I AM A ### AT ### BUT I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MUSICE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR LEARNING MUSIC PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND I AM FROM VERY POOR FAMILY WE HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEM PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY
Replies
9
Views
36
God in heaven thank u for this new year and season of uplifting in all areas of my life I want marriage in my family I want blessings in our finances No lack no shame Bring joy and happiness to my family this year Keep us in good health Keep out the enemy eye away from us Any body or thing...
Replies
11
Views
46
Dear man of God please pray for my son ### 14 years addicted to mobile games not studying at all very aggressive stubborn. He hits me back. Please pray Lord may fill him with knowledge understanding wisdom intelligence good health good behaviour. I am from ###-###. I have trust and full faith in...
Replies
11
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom