2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Almighty father! My ### is not feeling well from the past ### days! He has a fever, headache, and chest pain! After taking medicines also his health is not improve yet! Heavenly Father May your Holy Spirit come down upon my ###'s health and heal him completely! I ask this in the name of our Lord...
Replies
11
Views
42
i have cbt exam on ###. This is my last attempt. Kindly pray for me to pass the exam
Replies
9
Views
231
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
26
With complete trust I have came here to post my prayer request. I am much interested in a guy in my office. I want him to know my feelings and expect him to have the same feelings on me. I believe only by the grace of Jesus I am introduced with this guy and bcoz of lord blessings v came to know...
Replies
9
Views
31
Wish God could show Himself and just tell me what wrong I did to always be the one to moan. He give me happiness for a short while and sadness all throughout. Wish could just divert and take the other routes the rest do but I still hugon Him. Am just so fade up life coz my life sucks each and...
Replies
7
Views
52
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family support in building a house, resolving financial issues, and addressing family disagreements over land. Also, a request for support for a husband starting a new business and being with family. Gratitude expressed for previous answered prayers.
Replies
9
Views
24
God, heal & guard my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou, ###
Replies
9
Views
31
thank you almighty father for this day, father thank you for all provisions, thank you for my family, thank you lord for those who pray with me every time i post my prayers here, thank you father for i have received business opportunity, father you are my strength in everything...
Replies
9
Views
27
My chest is painning, left side. Plz pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
34
Replies
6
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom