2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for all ### million+ hungry across the globe, especially children on the brink of starvation. In Northern ###, ###,000s kids are starving, in ### ###,000+ are starving, ### ###.###,000+ hungry, ###.###,000+ in ### and ###.###,000+ in ###. Please pray for healing and rescue, that...
Replies
7
Views
21
God, thank You for morning mercies, forgiveness, grace, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Praise You... Deliver us from evil. ijnip
Replies
9
Views
34
Praise the Lord, my mom she has liver problem so she use to take blood vomit. So please prayer for mom that she should heal from all health issues. Because I have no dad, only mom is there for my sister and me. Please prayer for my mom.
Replies
9
Views
24
Prayer for spiritual strength and to know the Lord more
Replies
9
Views
28
Requesting prayer for our choir to be a blessing to everyone when they start singing praises to Jesus. We love the Lord. We love to sing songs that honors His name. The Psalms tell us that we should sing unto the Lord a new song. Sing praises to God. So, wherever we are, whatever we are doing...
Replies
9
Views
48
Father Lord I thank you for today and I ask for your grace and favor towards my life and my family. Amen
Replies
10
Views
37
Thank you all for your prayers, I have done my TACE treatment for liver tumour please continue to pray for strength and to attend church on Sunday, Thanks
Replies
12
Views
44
"Prayer is spiritual communication between man and God, Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. In this age, prayer has become a mockery...materialistic selfishness at the highest level. Prayers are not in the way the human mind perceives them to be answered...void of spiritual...
Replies
6
Views
81
Pray for my mom who has got liver/kidney and heart problem and she is still hospitalised.
Replies
10
Views
49
I am much interested in a guy in my office. I want this guy to come closer to me and understand my feelings for him. I want him to have the same feelings for me. I trust we became known to each other only because of Lord Jesus. Here I thank God much. I pray God and request you friends, please...
Replies
8
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom