2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

GOD Please help me in my first semester of my third year of study on my own I can't without your help LORD. Help me in understanding what am taught in class and be able to apply them in answering the assignments, tests and exams correctly. Please LORD guide and protect me from all dangers in my...
Replies
7
Views
17
Lord, bless ### and ### with your peace and love...
Replies
3
Views
14
My ### year old cat is undergoing a exploratory surgery for foreign body obstruction. Please pray for his life, healing and recovery.
Replies
3
Views
125
Replies
3
Views
13
GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE FORGIVE OUR SINS AND BAD DEEDS WHICH WE ARE DONE IN YOUR HOLY EYE. PLEASE LORD OUR GOD RESOLVE ALL ISSUES WHICH ARE STAND IN ###'S JOB PLESSE GOD BE MERCIFUL WITH US AND REMOVE ALL ISSUES REGARDING ###'S JOB AND HE WILL BE CONTINUE HIS JOB AS IT IS. MY DEAREST AND LOVING GOD...
Replies
2
Views
7
My children and I are in desperate need of a miracle! My husband, who I have been married to for 24 years, has a terrible gambling addiction. We are at the point, once again, of being evicted from the house we rent. I am asking that you pray for my husband's healing, the children's continued...
Replies
13
Views
37
Please pray for my financial problems & my son ### got a job.
Replies
4
Views
27
### and ### have peace with each other. ### has ### as her Boaz or God fives her who he has planned for her now. ### is free of all evil control on her neck head tongue voice life now.
Replies
3
Views
20
Pastor ### from ### ###. Present I am working in ###. Actually I was joined here on leave vacancy for two years. But here I want to continue. I am praying from many days to God to continue my job. But I am not finding any hope please pray for me to continue in this college if God's will is there.
Replies
4
Views
72
Please Pray for me to get deliverance from all sins that I am doing.. My Exam is on ### January, for the post of field worker/Social worker. Amen
Replies
3
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom