Urgent!

I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
  • quote prayer marriage money finance not argue use money wisely with husband .jpg
    quote prayer marriage money finance not argue use money wisely with husband .jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 5
  • quote prayer afirst heal fear faith doubt heal ill release anger peace Father Lord God walk th...jpg
    quote prayer afirst heal fear faith doubt heal ill release anger peace Father Lord God walk th...jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 6
  • quote prayer temptation addiction be free released delivered .jpg
    quote prayer temptation addiction be free released delivered .jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 6
  • quote prayer Ayo temptation one reason to go away God is better.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo temptation one reason to go away God is better.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 6
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am on the verge of homelessness, I cannot pay for rent or food or bills. I am terrified and don’t know what to do. Please pray for God to provide today for me, to provide a way where there is no way. Lord, you promised you would supply all our needs according to your glorious riches. You said...
Replies
11
Views
159
Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
189
URGENT .Friday my father had a minor fall and he's spine is hurting. That ### will be fully healed from his pain, have a good nights sleep tonight and be protected from all harm and danger .Can you please pray that ### will be healed urgently from his pain and that its nothing serious and...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,980
Messages
16,794,184
Members
649,557
Latest member
Bhaysareerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom