Please Pray for me to get deliverance ...

Itulilt

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for me to get deliverance from all sins that I am doing.. My
Exam is on ### January, for the post of field worker/Social worker.
Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
198
Prayer to get revelation of Jesus Christ and to have an intimate connection with Him, I have not been feeling myself...
Replies
10
Views
420
Hi, I struggle against rejection from co-workers and especially people in authority. I had these issues since childhood. I want to continue my studies but profs. reject my papers, I am often misunderstood, perceived to be stupid and so people in authority do not like me. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom