2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I am a student and I recently wrote my supplementary examinations whose results will be coming very soon and I am very much worried about my result. Kindly pray for me that I pass in all my papers with good marks.
Replies
11
Views
55
എന്റെ മകൻ സബിൻ തോമസ് ഗൾഫിൽ പോകുന്നതിനു പ്രാർത്ഥന കൊണ്ട് ഫസ്റ്റ് ഇന്റർവ്യൂ പാസ്സ് ആയി. ഫൈനൽ ഇന്റർവ്യൂ 28-01-###ന് ### വച്ച് ആണ്. അതും പാസ്സ് ആയി സെലക്ട്‌ ആകുവാൻ പ്രാർത്ഥിക്കണേ.
Replies
8
Views
123
Pls pray for my son's health and bad nature; he is gone far from God, does not attend church, and is not respecting me as a mother. Please pray that I come personally with him to ### for deliverance for him and me.
Replies
10
Views
29
Lord please touch and heal ### from the pain he has in his right side. In Jesus name I pray this Amen!
Replies
38
Views
178
Thank you Lord for sending good peoples as your angels into my difficult moments. Thank you and praise you Lord.
Replies
10
Views
146
pls pray for the soul of my mother ### ###
Replies
9
Views
10
Psalm 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. 2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah...
Replies
9
Views
57
Pray over my work please prayers over my work today please..
Replies
11
Views
59
My prayer request is my business to prosper, I get my future husband, am ###yrs with one ###yr old son but not married that has been my prayer for long, promotion at my work place, debt cancellation, my sister to stop dating a Muslim guy and my son to have good health, fare well in academic and...
Replies
8
Views
14
Father plz pray we have our own home we are living on rent since childhood ..I am try for finances from my known friends for support I am ###, ### keep me in healing prayers.
Replies
9
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom