I am a student and I recently ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
604
Hello everyone, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult and anxious time in my life. I am a student currently studying abroad, and I am supposed to travel home on March 15 to attend my sister’s wedding. This wedding is very special to my family because it will be the first wedding...
Replies
7
Views
239
Hi everyone, I really need your help to intercede and pray for me. I am currently a graduating student and I’m in my final trimester of university. I’ve been feeling stressed, anxious, scared, nervous, restless (anything and everything related to these emotions) as I fear that I might not do...
Replies
5
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom