2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for ### and for ### healing and deliverance Also God ### can't switch on my mobile,please help me thank you God bless you
Replies
10
Views
53
Have been sick from 1st January up to now, I can't work at home, I feel tired on my left part of my body and my heart beats very fast at time. Have got bp and am HIV positive, please Man of God pray for my healing.
Replies
9
Views
48
Pray for me and my family because my ###
Replies
7
Views
35
Replies
7
Views
23
I'm here to help with general guidance. When searching for a lecturing job, consider the following steps: 1. **Identify Your Field**: Determine the specific subject or field you are interested in teaching. This will help you target your job search more effectively. 2. **Qualifications**...
Replies
10
Views
62
Yahweh, Thank you for waking me up today. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I love you very much. Thank you for being here with me, in me, being here with my children(kids). I pray for the desires of my heart, but to keep me and him, and you safe, and alive. I pray...
Replies
9
Views
42
Please protect me and my reputation from aggressive people.
Replies
7
Views
16
Replies
10
Views
33
Please pray for me to find a good job soon. Pray for my family to deliver from debts and poverty and grant us prosperity and own house. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
51
Good morning! Need prayer for me, I’ve been hurting on my back right side, been to the hospital.. they say it’s my muscle, please pray for ### that ### back is healed in Jesus name! Thank you
Replies
13
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom