Good morning! Need prayer for ###, I’ve …

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and restore your strength according to His perfect will. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey there everyone, attitudes & vibes have been pretty fair in my household, I just ask and request for further protection from any distractions and bad behavior from people surrounding me, my life is mine, not theirs, I also pray to get more signs of hope with my creative projects, I simply...
Replies
9
Views
231
Hello Everyone, Can you all please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ. I live alone and I feel lonely at times. This causes fear, worry and anxiety. I am also requesting prayers for restoration of health. On the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Prayers for all.
Replies
3
Views
237
Hello everyone. It’s me again, ###. Things have been going well so far since the last time I updated. However, Friday 8th May from 8 am to roughly 1 pm I have my final major exam for my 3rd year of medical school. This exam helps us get into the last 4th year of medical school in my program...
Replies
11
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom