2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Also my mother is suffering from high bp and dizziness and synus. Please pray for healing from all her sickness and diseases. And for healthy, wealthy, and peaceful life.
Replies
9
Views
41
Lord Jesus I thank you for today and I ask you for your grace and wisdom towards my life and my family. Grant me favor oh God and let the ### put me in the second set to take my nursing NCLEX-PN exams. Amen
Replies
8
Views
15
Please help me. I need a financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
22
I pray that I may receive a financial breakthrough by this month.
Replies
12
Views
34
Dear brethren, pls pray for me for Financial breakthrough am full of debts which are really weighing me down. Pray for me too whenever I try to fast am into deep temptations to break my fast making it impossible for me to fast.
Replies
11
Views
25
Dear Lord Jesus and your angels, I have finally had the photographs taken to put my home on the market today. Please hear my prayer that these are good, that the home is marketed at a good price, and that I find somewhere suitable for my daughter and I to live and that meets our requirements...
Replies
9
Views
47
Plz pray for me tomorrow I have my graduation so plz pray that the day might be good and plz pray that people should not scold or hurt me in any way let the Lord's presence be on me and let me dress well and plz pray that I should pass in my exams and get good marks and also plz pray that...
Replies
7
Views
82
Father God.. Thank you for what you have given me and the opportunity you gave me yesterday. I am waiting ### weeks for the results. Father I pray everything will go correct. Please grant me peace and happiness in to my life. I believe in you father
Replies
10
Views
28
I'm ### from ### ###. I'm in the training for priesthood but during this life many hindrances, sufferings, accusations on me and next year I have to go for Theology studies but they are not sending me and also I'm much worried about my youngest brother ### ### he's addicted to ###, smoking and...
Replies
8
Views
110
Dear Members Please join me in prayers for breakthrough in getting a job. Pray for divine connections to old friends and others who can help. ###
Replies
8
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom