2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

hi im ### from ###.i have a very hot feeling on my head now.i don't know what this is.from September last year I had this and also numbness on my lips jaw and chin.i don't know if this is witchcraft or what.if you can please pray for healing for me.if you know anyone who can lay hands in ### on...
Replies
5
Views
111
Please pray for ### and ### suffering for health problem thank you brother
Replies
7
Views
11
My ### has been separated from me that why plz pray per me
Replies
8
Views
79
Praying my today be better than yesterday and greater than this week
Replies
7
Views
14
pls give peace of mind God. I am confused. I can't able to take good decision. My husband is taking care of me. Not talking properly. I feel to die.
Replies
7
Views
14
Pls Pray for my health, education, and my ###.
Replies
7
Views
155
Lord, i ask the unspoken requests + take this lingering illness. Thank You, ###.
Replies
9
Views
29
I qualified to ap conistable exam ### and ### are events and another one main exam please pray for me ### Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------
Replies
2
Views
17
Praying for much needed breakthroughs and answers as well as spiritual growths.
Replies
7
Views
96
Pray for ### to find money and write ### exams.
Replies
7
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom