Please help me. I need a...

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs according to His perfect will and help you experience His peace, joy, and His presence in a special way in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In this time of struggles and pain. my health is going down i need God every seconds. Lord show me mercy my life is in your hands and be gracious unto me. there are people spoiling me and want to lay hands on me.. Lord fight for me.
Replies
9
Views
154
When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
248
My life is in need of God's mercy and protection, Fight for me Lord I don't have anyone in my life except you, help me and deliver me from all my enemies and evil people.
Replies
12
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,165
Messages
16,796,808
Members
649,713
Latest member
Sylaurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom