2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Plz prayer for me, my family, and ### high school. He usually prayer kijiye, bank job February Mai exam he within 8 months mai job anekeliye prayer kijiye plz plz mathematics and English subject mai bohot weak Hu plz prayer kijiye........,.. appka reply dijiye plz I humble request to you please...
Replies
5
Views
12
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day off her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
6
Views
15
എന്റെ മകന് ഗൾഫിൽ പോകാൻ നാളെ ആണ് ഇന്റർവ്യൂ. പാസ്സ് ആകുവാൻ പ്രാർത്ഥിക്കണേ. (###)
Replies
5
Views
83
God, Thank you for this day. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I pray I can rearrange my bedroom today. I pray I can be who I am. I pray I can be who I am always. I love you, God, Jesus, Yahweh, Abba, my family, my friends, those I don't know. I pray I can get my true...
Replies
9
Views
24
Replies
11
Views
30
Replies
9
Views
23
Pray for me on fulfillment of my destiny.
Replies
7
Views
12
Thanks Jesus, thanks Father. Today I'm here in my office. Please pray for me that today I give my best performance and a new client must come on today. Thanks a lot, Jesus, prayers, the Lord.
Replies
6
Views
65
Please pray for my mother name ### living in ### for a complete cureness from diabetic issue. She is not willing to go to hospital for any chekup her health is getting worse day by day. Please pray for my mother
Replies
8
Views
17
Hello I need prayer my son applied for adult disability and got denied and appealed it anyway my worry is I am going to be moving out of the county in a few months and the apartment I am renting says if he doesn't get approved before I leave he can't stay here he will have no where to go so I...
Replies
6
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom