Pray for ### for marriage restoration

“Dear Lord, please guide this dear person during their trouble in their marriage. May your ears shall hear a word behind you saying, this is the way, walk here, when you turn to her right and to your left Isa. 30:21. “Please reassure them when they see a thousand fall on their right side and ten thousand at their left; help them to know that if they follow You, it will not happen to them Ps. 91:7. Hide them under your protective wings. Lord, I pray for a testimony you can use for Your glory when this troubled or broken marriage is healed and restored!

MarriageHelpOnline.com is where I found hope for my marriage…. I found hope and peace and read so many encouraging testimonies of hopeless marriages restored after infidelity and betrayal. Don’t give up or let it consume you! ~ ###”
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
203
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
277
So I'm pregnant plus have a 1-year-old baby and I found my husband been cheating. I'm asking prayer for restoration of my marriage.
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom