2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray for my sister ### who has just gone through a bone biopsy test. Pray that all the reports come normal and she is healed from all health issues in the name of Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
16
Kindly pray for both my daughters ### and ###, so that they may concentrate on their studies. Let not their minds wander. May God Almighty grant them good health. May they pass in their prelims exams.. Thank you Jesus. Praise You Jesus. We adore You Jesus. We glorify You Jesus. Amen. Thanks. ###.
Replies
5
Views
43
Dear God, I come in the Name of my Lord Jesus Christ, I ask You for help to find a house and horse-friendly acreage of my own with secure fencing, good sheds, shelter for horses, and safe for us. I pray we can be back off the road, hidden, and the place be affordable. Thank You in Jesus Christ's...
Replies
4
Views
22
Please for me, I have spiritual attack for the past five years of which made my manhood not to stand again and I have went to doctor for several test, they declared me OK, I have drank different herbal med but still The same, please am dying silently. Thank for your intervention.
Replies
5
Views
16
Life had be so difficult for ### and ###'s families pls pray for God intervention
Replies
3
Views
29
Today I and my brother ###, we have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support us with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of our - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
24
I had exam in Feb plz do any miracle
Replies
7
Views
20
He is searching job in place where I'm now but we are unable to get. God Make miracles in this. please
Replies
4
Views
21
Dear people of God, kindly pray for my partner ### to secure employment in the city of ### Thanks in advance
Replies
4
Views
19
God, heal & protect my loved ones & ### in heart, body, soul & vehicles .. & all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou, ###
Replies
4
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom