2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I pray for anyone who can send me the anointing sticker from ###.
Replies
6
Views
26
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask God to Bless this day and perform miracles in all of our lives. Please continue praying for my health, finances, job search, family relationships, and the cleanup of my mom's property. Please pray for my family, loved ones, friends, co-workers...
Replies
9
Views
15
pray for my fa mily. and my friend ###.
Replies
5
Views
18
Please pray ### accepts he will have to find accommodation for ### as he has abused his children and they will not live with him—it is not appropriate. His daughter must have her family in peace—please pray ### accepts that.
Replies
6
Views
17
Please pray for ### I am in financial crisis.
Replies
9
Views
21
I need prayers concerning my marriage. People in my church are trying to stop my marriage with my rightful partner. To the extent that my parents believe rumors that they are spreading about my partner. God must intervene in my case.
Replies
8
Views
26
Giving all praises to God..thanking God for another day... Continue to look over my family wrapping us in your blood...
Replies
7
Views
13
On Friday night the man of God appeared in my dream and prayed for me and I started vomiting so much in that dream, therefore I pray that it's done through that dream I was healed, my family was healed as well in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
26
Type Prayer Request Here my name is ### from ###. am very sick I n my family need very serious prayer dear God pls save us from HIV in Jesus name
Replies
8
Views
55
Lord, take this lingering illness. For today to go smoothly. Heal/guard hearts & souls + draw ### & me closer to You & each other in Christ. Thank You, ###
Replies
9
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom