2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray for my neighbor children, their mom died. Pray for wisdom for them, peace and calm, and spiritual growth.
Replies
13
Views
65
Pray my husband and I can learn through the Holy Spirit to be kind-hearted, loving, compassionate, understanding with each other and in our times together we can experience peace of God and not strive ###
Replies
8
Views
15
In the name of AlmightyJesus, let all living creatures and human beings from this second start celebrate, praise, pray, thanks and be loyal to everlasting AlmightyJesus alone forever Amen.
Replies
7
Views
12
Prayer for us here our ### she's firing us here we're not going anywhere in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
15
Plz pray for my family visa for Australia ### ### send me ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
5
Views
16
My wife suffering from depression, please pray for her good health in the name of Jesus 🙏
Replies
10
Views
23
my name is ###.I'm currently studying in ### . I'm struggling to study these days.falling in relations at this time. feeling lazy.can't concentrate well in studies.if i can't score good marks for the coming exams.i dont know whats gonna happen.my life is gonna get doomed so please pray for me
Replies
5
Views
59
Please pray my dad’s friends see that nothing he says about me is true—he says I am fat and lazy, etc., but he knows this is not the case. Please let them see I really don’t feel safe around him and I want to cut off contact. Please make sure they see he is verbally abusive and pray that he...
Replies
8
Views
172
Replies
7
Views
107
Pray for my life.. My ### family have not intrstd our marige.. and avoid me.. Bt I still love him..
Replies
8
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom