On Friday night the man of God ...

Thimbaranda Athanasius Moyo

Disciple of Prayer
On Friday night the man of God appeared in my dream and prayed for me and I started vomiting so much in that dream, therefore I pray that it's done through that dream I was healed, my family was healed as well in Jesus name Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW GAMING SYSTEM PS4 OCCULUS RIFT SOMETHING FUN WE CAN HEAR OTHER ON WITH HEAD PHONES SETS PLAY TOGETHER AT A CERTAIN TIME GREATLYYYYY..LIFE I GET ONE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS AND MY MOM OR WII SOMETHING NOT TO EXPENSIVE BUT YET WE CAN PLAY ALL TOGETHER EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT GAME NIGHT THE...
Replies
9
Views
101
I speak decree declare demand command create into existence my VORTEX is healed GREATLY. I get Friday Nights back my IPAD Vortex works again GREATLY. I can use my Ipad to get things done normally. I get help normally from my Psychiatrist he is understanding that I need at the moment my medicine...
Replies
8
Views
334
Unbeleivable - it's 2 am in the morning - my upstairs neighbour woke me up and my next door neighbours continue - family meeting!!! I hear at least 4 very loud voices. Lord please let all people making night noise get out forever of this building in Jesus name!!!!!! Enough is enough. I just...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom