2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Prayer for healing from sickness
Replies
12
Views
42
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
60
### is my mother's exam interview for promotion. Please pray that she should pass with flying colors. Thank You :)
Replies
9
Views
29
Prayer is urgently needed for my ### year old mother and I and our family as we care for my sister who is ### years old and has Parkinson's. We know The great Physician can heal her, but we are struggling taking care of her. Please pray especially for my mom, ###. She's really burning herself...
Replies
11
Views
208
Replies
9
Views
15
Father God.. I need you in to my life. You know my heart and everything. You know my situation.
Replies
11
Views
20
Am a single lady and have a son age ### yrs. Am really down because of heavy drinking and more so have a don't care attitude. Pray with me for God to intervene.
Replies
19
Views
225
I believed God for my healing 20 years ago. I was diagnosed with HIV. I always tell my testimony, lately I'm sick frequently. Please pray for ###.
Replies
13
Views
87
pray for my wife to pass ### exam
Replies
10
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom