2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that I find a suitable, healthy, inexpensive place as soon as possible.
Replies
23
Views
151
For ### & ### - Lord, I pray for trip safety. Draw their hearts & souls close to You. ###
Replies
18
Views
67
Please pray for my x husband to be delivered from his sins and turn away from his foolish lifestyle. Praying he draws closer to his kids and away from people who cause him to drink and lie and live in sin.
Replies
24
Views
446
Heal my daughter ### who is suffering from OCD. Health and Happiness for both the daughters ### and ###.
Replies
11
Views
66
I request to prayer for my future and for my knowledge and wisdom.
Replies
13
Views
46
Man of God pray for me for all my problems including my family to make breakthrough in life
Replies
11
Views
40
Please pray all work done caring for people -- successful interventions, prepared hearts and nothing is forgotten. Please pray for favor with supervisors and all staff and owner and Lord help me perform with poise self-assurance, assertiveness, empathy and professionalism.
Replies
11
Views
94
Hello..I'm ### and I'm from ###. I really want you all to pray for me right now because I feel very sick with my life..My life is full of depression, sorrow, pain, loss, failure..
Replies
13
Views
55
Pray for God's help so I could be more dedicated to my Bible studies and to strengthen my prayer life.
Replies
9
Views
25
Lord you love me so much. Thank you so much for your love and blessing. I really need your help to help me to get married with this man whom I love. Lord give him the courage and confidence to open you know the difficulties and problm but you can do anything. Please help us.
Replies
9
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom