I believed God for my healing ### ...

I praise God for His faithfulness in your life, friend! I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and restore your strength according to His perfect will. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise The LORD ###. Please pray for my healing. I face abdominal pain, scrotal pain and groin pain. Please pray for me ### I seriously feel abandoned by God and that God has never loved me. I’m losing faith.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please, I ask for urgent prayers for me. Since I was a child I have always dreamed of being fully healthy and living like others, free to enjoy life. My heart problems stole much of my childhood and last year I was finally healed from them and felt the joy of freedom. I didn’t even get a chance...
Replies
7
Views
185
Dear Prayer Team, I am reaching out to you with a heavy heart but full of faith, requesting your "army of prayer warriors" to stand with me for my mother, ###. Since July of last year, my mother’s life changed drastically. After receiving an anesthesia injection, she began suffering from...
Replies
5
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom