2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please Pray for me our home is on bad condition we're facing home foreclosure and it's too painful for me because only ### years more will be finished, but we're facing financial problems that's why I couldn't settle it for almost ### year. My dear brother and sister in Christ, Please Pray our...
Replies
6
Views
27
Shannons landlord issue. She lived there ### years.
Replies
9
Views
28
"Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes"
Replies
9
Views
38
For my husband, ###, today. that God touch him and put angels around him and that some good news find him speedily in the name of Jesus. and that some good people locate me today to help with the rescue cats that I have. God can do it. I surrender. And for anyone else really struggling today...
Replies
8
Views
33
I have a brain aneurysm left side of my brain. I have high blood pressure, asthma, enlarged heart and other health issues. I have financial difficulties and more. My relatives reject me and do not care. PLEASE PRAY FOR ### GOD BLESS YOU
Replies
30
Views
237
Idk where grand kids are, 3 of them, the parents are not together, I'm asking around for my grandkids, my 2 grown up kids are not talking to me either, my heart is broken. My grand kids are some where in ###, ###. Help!!!!
Replies
8
Views
36
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray for my daughter ### who suffers dehydration and diarrhea tonight.
Replies
8
Views
34
I ### from ### tomorrow I'm going to get all my papers of my prilims please pray for me that I am passed in all my subjects🙏
Replies
6
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom