2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray Request ### ###, and ### family visa for Australia ### and ###.
Replies
5
Views
32
Please pray for my life for I feel like it could be taken from my own doing. I am in active drug use and I know that I am in deep spiritual warfare trouble. I'm so scared. I do not want to die and I need help, strength, and protection from all evil and I so desperately need Divine help from...
Replies
5
Views
25
Papa please pray for me and my family for protection, healthy, financial, breakthrough and for God to provide me with a good husband. Papa there is a spirit of poverty in my family. Papa please, Papa help me. God blessed you.
Replies
5
Views
26
I need prayers to conquer powers of darkness surrounding me. I took early retirement from teaching last year in July after linking with a lady at our commission to hasten my retirement papers. She demanded a lot of money to do that. I gave her a quarter on agreement that she would have the rest...
Replies
5
Views
39
Please pray health and wellness for my ### and me salvation and healing. thank you
Replies
4
Views
63
Progress in the life of ### ###
Replies
4
Views
23
Please make ### contact me... Please
Replies
4
Views
38
Please pray for my dad, he is not keeping well, he is not having food and water properly. Since his stroke 5 years ago he hasn’t been able to speak so we don’t know what he is suffering and whether he’s in any kind of pain. Please pray that he doesn’t suffer and he gets well soon, in the name of...
Replies
5
Views
26
Papa please pray for me and my family for protection, healthy, financial, breakthrough and for God to provide me with a good husband. Papa there is a spirit of poverty in my family. Papa please, Papa help me. God blessed you.
Replies
4
Views
24
God Almighty, I pray that to stand by my side as I am going to have a meeting with the community I'm working for, they hate me, they are rejecting me. Let things work in my favour in Jesus Name.
Replies
21
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom