2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

May God bless my relationship with ###. May he love me unconditionally and trust me. May God approve my bond in ###. May God bless me with a cross transfer. In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. Amen
Replies
6
Views
30
Jesus please don't let my husband's awful coworkers get promoted. They were the ones who were very rude to me when I shopped at his store and they are horrible to others as well and bad employees. Please let him get promoted instead. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
42
Kindly pray for my cousin sister she is suffering from skin cancer. She is in a critical condition. Her name is ### ###.
Replies
8
Views
34
I pray God make me happy today because of his son Jesus Christ amen =F0=9F=99=8F thank you lord am greatful.
Replies
2
Views
48
Me and my lover in love for past 4 years. Her dad won’t allow for our marriage. I'm going to their home tomorrow along with my parents. I was praying for the past years for this marriage. I want everybody’s prayers please. For just 2 days🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Replies
9
Views
47
Pls pray for my healing of stomach problem
Replies
12
Views
60
I am facing a lot of financial crisis, I could not manage the calls that I receive. People who lend the money are following up. Could complete the projects that I have taken. Feel like killing myself. Please pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
77
Please Pray for me to heal the deafness problem...
Replies
2
Views
19
Kindly pray for my cousin sister she is suffering from skin cancer. She is in a critical condition. Her name is ### ###.
Replies
8
Views
36
Plz Jesus,,, I completed my exam, passed well. I want to get job as ### chose.. Plz hlp me to get job as ### will... Amen
Replies
2
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom