2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Replies
2
Views
20
Dear Prayer Worriers, I am going through so much at the moment please pray for the following to change in our lives, through Christ our Lord and Saviour * My Daughter ### is in end stage renal failure and she is on the waiting list for a kidney-Pray for healing * My husband is out of a...
Replies
9
Views
128
I pray to get some financial issues resolved.
Replies
9
Views
20
Replies
10
Views
61
Pray for me to get good marks in my university exam.. Bsc nursing
Replies
2
Views
15
Pastor I really need your prayer as I and my husband separated for 1 year 3 months now and I really need my husband to come back and my family to be restored again. Please Pastor pray for ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
29
Father God, I thank you for my relationship with ### and I ask that you bless my relationship with him. I thank you that we are now engaged. I pray that you come to both me and ### and strengthen our bond. May you get rid of all the negatives in our relationship. I pray that ### and I are...
Replies
6
Views
32
please pray for the senior job to go to someone else please! thank you for your prayers, and for me to be well. Someone else super kind like my old boss. :)
Replies
6
Views
25
Dearest Heavenly Father please free me from the evil enemy and all of us trying to do. please make it possible for me to rest tonight. Please put a stop to all the harassment dear God and grant me wisdom in this situation my God. Please please hear my prayer dear Lord. In the name of my Lord and...
Replies
8
Views
47
Dear sir/ Madam, Sub : Request to gift me an "English Bible, a Malayalam Bible and a Small Laptop Computer" (Used laptop also no issues). Praise the Lord. I am ### from India. I am a born again believer studying Bible for last 10 years. I had an English study bible which is gifted by my...
Replies
6
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom