Plz Jesus,,, I completed my exam, passed ...

Pileugir

Disciple of Prayer
Plz Jesus,,, I completed my exam, passed well. I want to get job as ### chose.. Plz hlp me to get job as ### will... Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE 📜 DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I PASS MY EXAMS GET MY REAL ESTATE AGENT LICENSE MY CAREER IS BLESSED I CAN MAKE AN HONEST LIVING GREATLY NO MORE WORRIES F U SATAN BINDED UP GREATLY EXHAUSTED 🥱 GO IN GREAT CIRCLES DEAF DUMB NUMB MUTE STUPID...
Replies
7
Views
155
Praise the lord God in Jesus name. Am praying in Jesus name my life decision handed in ur hands God all family members against to me they don't want to listen and understanding me. But u know me plz God help me don't leave me in this world. Amen
Replies
9
Views
353
Please pray for me that I will pass my chemistry final exam tomorrow and I will do very good that I will scored over 95%. And I will pass all of my classes this semester. And my classmates as well. I am very scared and panick. All I want for Christmas is to pass all of my classes and exams...
Replies
9
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom