2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Plz pray for my upcoming result of 5 semester exam I hope that I cleared all paper in Jesus name...Amen
Replies
6
Views
32
Plz pray fr my daughter, who will write her exams tomo. Pray Jesus comfort her and b wid her.
Replies
3
Views
16
Praise the Lord. It's me ### from ###. Father pls pray for our financial problem. We are having severe financial crisis. Around ### rial debits for us. We don't know what to do. Please pray for our problems and family. Please reply father.
Replies
6
Views
31
I am studying B.com 1st year. My exam is starting on day after tomorrow. I don't know anything. God please help me.
Replies
2
Views
26
Good father. I asked the Holy Spirit why was I unable to let go of my ex. Holy Spirit answered. Because you don't want to. Now that I know. Help me to passed over the stronghold.. It time to move on and forward. Lord prepare me for the one that is praying for me. Remove all baggage. .Amen
Replies
8
Views
25
Salvation for my ### suffering stage 4 cervical cancer nahihirapan po ###
Replies
7
Views
34
Dear people of God I would like to pray for me and family and relationship so that I may grow in the faith of God as a child and for all my family members to give everything in God hand in what ever we do and shine with the light among the members with love peace and to love my partner with the...
Replies
6
Views
23
Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
7
Views
33
Lord please bless my faith family and finances all I can say is I continuously need your guidance lord help me now
Replies
5
Views
27
my prayer is for God to give me traveling grace
Replies
6
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom