2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I am pregnant, God here's my prayer thank you all who prayed for me, and I will pray for all of you.
Replies
2
Views
76
Hello Pastor, This is ### from India. I've a critical problem in our family. Since 5 years we are having a problem from our father. He is doubting my mother and torturing her a lot!!! And he beats her to that extent where she was supposed to be dead by now.. Once he fractured her leg, once she...
Replies
5
Views
32
Please protect me from gossips and busy bodies, malice and protect my official files, credit and teaching—that my GP will ignore all gossip and the police act against the corrupt council 🙏
Replies
7
Views
38
I have been working for ### now but I do not have a house nor a car and I am in debts...Plz pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
46
Plz prayer for ### that ### can get a gud govt job
Replies
8
Views
32
pray for me, i lost my purpose and i am stuck in bad pattern. Need strong prayers
Replies
6
Views
29
Please take a moment to pray for son ###, regarding his anxieties that have stemmed from some health issues. Keep him safe... Help ### keep steady in his work and get called for other jobs immediately from bosses he works well with. Keep him safe driving and going to his jobs. Please continue...
Replies
8
Views
214
I am a student of class 12 commerce preparing for my 12 board examination. As only 1 month is left for my examination, pray for me that I score good marks and help me to study accountancy properly. I face many difficulties in this subject.
Replies
5
Views
85
Lord father heal my ### from imbalance of mind and illness of physical strength. Make him again to work with positive hopes. Praise the Lord. Amen. Plz dear ones pray for us and our family.
Replies
5
Views
70
Plz pray fr my daughter, who will write her exams tomo. Pray Jesus comfort her and b wid her.
Replies
5
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom