2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Bro, Please pray for my uncle Mr.### ### (Last week surgery done, but still not well and our aunty Mrs.### ### (She can't walk along, because last two years ago affected by stroke). They are Hindu family. but they believed JESUS. Thanks and GOD bless you. Jesus bless your ministries. I am...
Replies
6
Views
9
Pita parmeshwar yushu mashih ke samukh ### ka nivedan pyare pita parmeshwar mere mummy ### ka taviyat bahut kharab hai unko achha Kar dijiye, sawasthta Kar dijiye parmeshwar amen
Replies
5
Views
13
My ### is in the hospital and has bleeding on her brain. Please pray for supernatural healing body soul and spirit. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
16
I have completed my graduation in ###. I don't have any job please pray for my future.
Replies
8
Views
135
God, I say ### is healed & mature. I trust You ..his heart, spirit, body & soul are whole. Thank You, ###
Replies
7
Views
23
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial restitution and justice in a legal matter involving a former musician and a landlord.
Replies
4
Views
121
Please pray for my would be ### magistrate ### exam best result ever, ### ### exam best result ever, ### best result ever and for my grade in the school where I am working now.....please its really very crucial for my coming life....🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
12
Pastor ji Praise the Lord My wife's name is ### from India She has HARNIA problem last Saturday she has swear pain in her stomach and Dr. diagnosed stones in kidneys and gallbladder. please pray for her for healing and deliverance. ### ######-####
Replies
8
Views
19
Jesus please help my car is nickel and diming me so bad. Please let this be the last repair for a while. And let it go smoothly and me not get ripped off and the guy fix it quickly but properly. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
20
Please pray for my ###... doctor has asked him to do sperm treatment...I believe God is the biggest miracle creator..I trust him..without any treatment he should have child by God grace..please pray
Replies
10
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom