Please pray for my brother... doctor has ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son ###'s doctor appointment goes well and he isn't afraid or has a breakdown. Please ask Jesus to heal him and that it can be a simple thing to treat. I pray for total healing and happiness if it is God's will. I'm afraid. God bless you and thank you. I ask in the name of...
Replies
9
Views
144
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
208
My brother found out today he has cancer of the esophagus please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom