My sister is in the hospital and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
332
Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
162
###'s brother ### - heart aorte surgery complications - sepsis, hospital bacteria, coma (in and out 3 times)...age cca ###...HEALING AND SALVATION for him and his family...HEALTHY EATING, SLEEPING, WALKING, EXERCISING and other HABITS after releasing out of the hospital.
Replies
9
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom