2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray my credit file is protected and the CCJ is not added (he inflated the amount by ###) and that I get my rent back in full-over ### from the place not being fit for purpose.
Replies
6
Views
31
Please pray for my ###, he is sick and old. We are helping him with everything but he is not willing to bath. Seems like he is afraid of water. Please pray for him to feel better and do all his daily routines with out any problems.
Replies
12
Views
75
Please pray for me for a job in ### as I have lost my job and also going through a lot of tension and mental ### and also for financial crisis.
Replies
9
Views
14
Type Prayer Request Here l have something which is moving inside my ###. l went to ### and ### but nothing change. l did scan and x.Ray 2 times they can't see anything.
Replies
7
Views
13
Summary (due to privacy): The individual is expressing frustration about being sent home after arriving for a schedule, indicating a possible issue with work or appointments.
Replies
7
Views
88
i badly needed ### pl. Pray for God may provide me very soon.
Replies
9
Views
17
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
12
Views
27
On 24/11/19 I wrote a prayer request here to show me the right path and to guide me for I met an NRI residing in London who proposed to me but I was not sure whether his love is true or fake but on 25/11/19 I came to know that he is a fraud. He told me that he sent me a gift from London and one...
Replies
10
Views
230
Praise the Lord Her name was ###. She has 3 children. She was arrested in ### court. (in home) Pls pray for her release immediately.
Replies
10
Views
17
Please pray for me to get a job interview call today. O Lord please help me. amen
Replies
13
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom