Blessings

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. Please continue to pray for my ### and for the deadlocks in life. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven! I think you for everything you are doing in my life and the life of others. I pray that you watch over my home and bring favor to my husband and I. We both need jobs and need that extra blessing to help us along the way. My husband has been looking for work and has not been...
Replies
9
Views
134
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against when it appeared in enemies hearts to admit. That time, I pray for those blessings. I pray against any principalities and powers of darkness against. I pray for LORD GOD'S glory, pleasure, honor, Majesty and greatness. Please stand with...
Replies
6
Views
162
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
12
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom