On ###/###/### i wrote a prayer request ...

On 24/11/19 I wrote a prayer request here to show me the right path and to guide me for I met NRI residing in ### who proposed to me but I was not sure whether his love is true or fake but on 25/11/19 I came to know that he is a fraud. He told me that he sent me a gift from ### ..and one lady called me that I have a parcel from ### and I would have to pay ### to confirm the parcel and they will dispatch it. I was shocked ..so I text him and told him what the lady had told ..then he also spoke the same. He told me to follow what the lady asked me to do. From that I came to know that he is fraud. Thank you God for hearing my prayer and thanks to one and all for praying for me ..In Jesus name ...Amen
[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I should pass all the subjects in semester exam which I already wrote. I did my chemistry and c programming subjects really bad and I’m scared that I won’t pass. Please pray that I pass all subjects in semester exam which I’ve written pleasee. I’m scared. Please 🥺
Replies
7
Views
272
I wrote a prayer request on here about 6 weeks ago. I prayed that my ex would come back if it was meant to be. I broke up with him and I blamed everything on myself. I was heartbroken and lost. I received so many prayers from you all and I appreciated it so much. Your prayers helped me through...
Replies
6
Views
357
Prayer request for a man that gone through alot who's children turned on him. His kids told the man's sister that they want nothing to do with their dad. The kids use to yell at the man when their mom's boyfriend came to the kid's apartment. Their mom had taken the man's ### injury money from...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom